So the physical part of the miscarriage has finally come, and mostly gone. After much time spent in the ER I am finally doing a lot better. This one seemed a lot worse than the last one, though my experience in the ER was much less unpleasant than with my last miscarriage. In fact, on Sunday when I realized it was time for me to go to the ER I actually started to have a panic attack because of my bad ER experience. But I had a really good nurse who asked me about my concerns and reassured me that she would not let those bad things happen to me again.
Thank you all for your prayers and kind words. I am doing much better physically and emotionally though I still need much more healing.
4 comments:
You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!
i am glad to hear that you are doing a little better! and i am sorry that you had to experience something like that. sending you love!!
Thanks for following my blog. I know this road can be rough. We have done everything we can and now we are excited about adoption. It was a great decision for us. I still grieve b/c we can't have our own, but we want to be parents first and foremost. I am glad you are feeling better. Sorry you have had to go through this. Take care.
I am praying for you! I miscarried a month ago. There is no words to make it better. I just am so sorry for your loss. Hang in there.
Post a Comment