Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trying to see the positive...

So, there is a joke among my husband's siblings that you have to have two boys before you get a girl. Both of my husband's older sisters have 2 boys (and his oldest sister now has a little girl as well) and his older brother Ammon has 2 boys. I guess technically that doesn't prove anything since there is only one sibling who has actually had a girl following two boys, but that is how the joke goes. My family would really like to have another girl because my niece Shaillie lives in Korea so we don't really get to see her. So, just maybe, I have had two boys... so maybe now I can have a girl!!!

Unless I follow in my sister's footsteps, which means I will probably just pop out a bunch of boys!! :)

1 comment:

jeskamay said...

Maybe your right! The Lord does work in mysterious ways! :)