Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tag!!

Sometimes I steal tags from other peoples' blogs... I saw this one and it looked fun. Annnnd I'm bored. :)

What is his name: Michael
What is her name: Mandy
How long have you been together: married just over 2 years, together almost 3.
How long did you date: 2 months, unless you count our engagement, then it was about 7.
How old is he: almost 26
How old is she: 23
Who eats more: Michael
Who said I love you first: Michael
Who is taller: Michael
Who sings better: Mandy, but Michael is a close second :)
Who is smarter: Probably Michael.
Who does the laundry: We take turns... he usually does it more though.
Who pays the bills: Again, we take turns.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: if you are looking at the bed from the foot of the bed Michael will be on the right.
Who mows the lawn: Michael
Who cooks the dinner: We take turns.
Who drives: Again, we take turns. If we are in a hurry I do, I drive a little more aggressively :D
Who is more stubborn: probably me.
Who kissed who first: Michael, but I kissed back :D
Who proposed: Michael
Who has more friends: Who cares?!
Who is more sensitive: Me.

I tag: anyone who wants to be tagged ;)

No comments: