My shower time is my alone time. That is the time when I do all my thinking. Today I decided I needed to talk to God. So I was talking, and trying to listen as well, and He quietly suggested that I read Ether 12:12 which reads: "For if there be no faith among the children of men God can do no miracle among them; wherefore, he showed not himself until after their faith." Wow... amazing huh? I guess he is reminding me to be faithful so that he can give me a miracle. I also decided to read 12:6 because that is a scripture mastery: "And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith." Again, telling me to have faith. I see a pattern there. :) So then I read verse 27 because it is also a scripture mastery: "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." So He is reminding me to be humble and he will strengthen my weaknesses. I'm glad I decided to listen to Him... He really knows what he is doing... even though it drives me crazy that I don't know what He is doing!!! Guess I just have to keep plugging away!!!
On a bittersweet note, I believe the actual miscarriage has finally started. I will be so glad when it is over.
6 comments:
Oh Mandy! I know this has to be so hard on you and I admire you for listening to the Lord and being willing to do what you need to do even though it is really hard. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I LOVE YOU!
"...Let us exult and triumph in our troubles and rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that pressure and affliction and hardship produce patient and unswerving endurance." (Romans 5:3) It takes a lot of heart to walk the road that you are on. I offer to walk beside you and help to dry your tears. I understand what you are going through and you have my condolences as well as my prayers for your healing, both physically and emotionally. Remember that I am here if you need me.
Hey Mandy. It's kikistone from PAL-I've been following your pregnancy since Kenna was born. Just want to say I'm so sorry for your loss. Having had 4 losses I can understand what you're going through. I will pray that God gives you strength as you grieve & faith to hope for better things to come. My little Kenna Faith is proof that miracles are still possible! Your little ones are safe in His arms...I'll be praying.
for some reason I didn't realize you guys lived out of state until I talked to Jaime and jeff the other day! Im so sorry about everything that is happening, stay strong!
I sure admire your faith and courage Mandy. Take Care.
Mandy, I understand so very well what you are going through. I am so very sorry. I know words of encouragement may not always reach your heart when you are in so much emotional pain, but I do know that things will work out for you. I have two little daughters now that have taken away all of the tears and heartache of those past years.
Lots of love from your Aunt Colleen
Post a Comment