Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Fun in the Snow
Okay... it's about time I finally uploaded the pics from our snow day Sunday. We had a couple friends from the branch come over and we made pizza for lunch (it was fantastic!!) and after spending an hour chatting in the living room and looking at Alex's mission pics from Florida, we decided to go outside and play in the snow. The boys bundled up and went out front, and I took the dogs out back. The dogs and I had a blast!! I brought out the tennis balls and threw them around some, and we just ran around a lot in the snow. I also whitewashed all 3 of the dogs several times, hehe!!! The boys were having a snowball fight in the front yard so I just steered clear of that for awhile. :) I finally joined them when they started getting creative with the snow. So this is our Snowman. Maybe I should make a poll to name him... but first I guess I need some ideas. hmmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Wow, that's a really neat looking snowman. Pretty creative! I used to live in IL where it snowed for 5 months out of the year...now we barely get a dusting maybe twice each winter. I'm sad more for my kids, just cuz it's so fun to play in!
Post a Comment