Thursday, July 24, 2008

Work

So, I just wanted to show everyone the machine I work on. This is what it looks like:

And it's perfect that this picture has the hats and everything, because I usually embroider hats. I love what I do. And actually, I am probably going to embroider some stuff for my Dad's company!! I am going to look through some catalogs at work tomorrow to order his shirts and hats. I'm really excited. Anyway... just thought everyone might be interested to see what I do for a living. :)

3 comments:

Jeff LeFevre said...

Hey Moo, it's Foof...what is the cost on dat things? I think it would be cool to make some stuffs!

Emily said...

Wow! it looks really complicated, but really fun!

SELMA said...

STOPPIN IN TO CHECK ON YA...GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR JOB!!!
Oh and soooo glad your husband gets a better shift.....