Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another dog? The more the merrier!



These are the pictures of our newest addition to the Christiansen family: Nacho! He is a French bulldog/heeler mix. He is about 3 months old, 14 lbs. He was a rescue from the animal shelter. Back to sleepless nights, potty training and all the other joys of puppy training.

Nacho is all man. There is no question about that. He already knows how to sit!
He is still learning the "come" command.
He is very cuddly and kissy. Just what we were looking for.
There he is, cuddling with Mandy. (I will add here that it was actually Mike that posted this even though it says posted by mandy_moo. I'm only saying that because it would sound weird for me to be talking about myself in third person. Also I want to add that the reason I have kind of a funny look on my face in this last picture is because Nacho wouldn't stop licking me.)

No comments: