Friday, January 2, 2009

Big News

Well, I guess I should announce it... we are adopting!!! We officially began the process on Wednesday!!! This may sound like a weird request, but please let us know if you know anyone who is looking to place a baby. My husband's cousins were able to adopt their little guy through a friend of a friend, maybe the same thing will happen for us!! I have not given up entirely on the idea of getting and staying pregnant, but the idea of adopting really appeals to us after all we have been through.

We wish everyone a wonderful and blessed New Year!! May you accomplish your goals and may your dreams come true!!!

8 comments:

Jim and Sue said...

Congratulations on that big step! We'll look forward to hearing about the process.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Congratulations! Good luck with the process, I will keep my ears open if I hear anything!

Anonymous said...

Mandy!! That is so awesome!!!!!!! I think this will be great! I'll keep my ears open. Mandy you are going to be such a great adn loving mom. Kepp us updated on how it goes. YOu are so awesome and I admire you so much!

Kristie Romberg said...

That is so exciting Mandy! Congratulations! You will be such a great mommy! I'm thrilled for you!

Anonymous said...

Of course, you already know that I think the adoption option is a great idea. I am so excited and happy for both of you!

~Erinn~ said...

WHOOOHOOO!!!!! I'm so glad for you guys and I will be praying for you EVERY step of the way!!! I'm so glad it's official!!!

hoLLY said...

How exciting! Congrats and good luck!

Emily said...

I can't believe I missed the big news! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I will keep my ears open and you in my prayers!