I recently closed my FB account, and I am blown away at how much time I have to do other stuff!! The kids and I went to a park today, then after lunch/naps we went and signed the kids up for some community activities (an art "class" for the baby, an art class for N, and a dance class for N), and then bought a Halloween decoration and a new suit for N. Now the kids are both asleep (I wore N out!!) and I am trying to figure out how to read a crochet pattern. I think it's gonna take a loooong time to figure out. Anyway, it's been a really fun day. I have made a goal to get outside and do something fun with the kids every day. If the weather is bad we'll go find some indoor activities. There is a rock museum I have been dying to check out, and an indoor play structure a few blocks from our house. I still need to find some other fun indoor stuff, but I am excited to check those things out.
Also, since I closed my FB account, I have a lot of people expecting updates, and I figured my blog would be a good way to do that! So I will try to update more frequently here. Most of my updates will probably be short, maybe something funny that N says or does, or something new and cute that baby E is doing. Hopefully I will find the camera soon, so I can upload pictures, as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment