Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our trip to Utah

I will be posting about it soon.... just need to "find time" if that is even possible!!! We got TONS of great pictures from it that I am excited to share.

And to Aunt Susan & Emily, I am SO sorry I didn't have a chance to visit with either of you. We had a car breakdown along with many other unanticipated problems that came up. Next time, though!!! I'll be so excited to see your new family member!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like some of our problems "rubbed" off on you guys.... bummer about the car problems.

The Captain's Wife said...

I did your FeedJit on the side of your blog...I amy need to set myself up with that!

Holland Family said...

Hi Mandy! I know that it has been a long time since we have spoken... I was on Kiel's blog and saw your blog. I checked out (like I needed to say that!) and read through a couple of your entries. I read about you and Mike attending a class for adoption. You are in our prayers. We pray that you will get through the process very quickly holding your little one soon. Our hearts go out to you. What else are you up to? I hope that you are enjoying life...take care. If you don't mind, I will be checking your blog again. Kari

Kiel said...

I hope all goes well with the adoption process. Keep me posted on how that goes. Good luck. You and Mike are awesome friends.I will be sure to keep you updated on my "Journey"