Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's that time again....

It's time for our annual trip to Utah!!! I am so excited!!! I am also completely unprepared for it. I haven't made any kind of arrangements for anything..... oops!!! But if you know me you aren't surprised by this revelation... I am quite the procrastinator!!! Oh well... I have until Tuesday to prepare!!! Somehow I have to squeeze that in between my studying which will take up my entire Monday.... oh, and we also have our first official meeting with LDS Family Services on Monday!!!

I am really looking forward to our trip though... this year we have a whole two weeks to spend there!!! We will head down to St. George to visit my parents for the first few days, then we will head back up to the Wasatch Front to visit everyone else (all my siblings and nephews, Mike's brother, all our living grandparents, and probably some aunts, uncles, and cousins... oh, and a few lucky friends!!).

I am especially excited to see my new nephew Joseph. I will be taking LOTS of pictures of everyone!! My siblings will also get to see our puppy Nacho. We didn't have him last year when we went. My family is so nice to not bug us about our plethora of dogs. :)

Anyway, it's way late, and I need to eat something, and I guess I should really be getting to bed, since I have to pick Mike up from work tomorrow. I had to drop him off tonight as we were at his sister Solana's house celebrating her b-day today right up until he had to go to work.

4 comments:

Kate said...

solana is such a pretty name! (sorry i know thats random... but it IS pretty!)

just wanted to say have a great time on your trip! email me your cell if you'd like & i'll keep you updated on any new developments. (i think you have my email, right?)

& good luck packing!!! i am awful at it & would totally be in your shoes if we were going anywhere... i'm totally picturing you packing up at like midnight the night before you leave-- lol! have fun girl! :)

Emily said...

I was just thinking the other day, "I wonder when Mandy is coming to utah again?" I hope we'll get to see you!

Jim and Sue said...

Any chance that we're on your visiting list? I know it's hard to fit everything and everyone in when it's such a short time, but we hope you have a wonderful trip!

hoLLY said...

how exciting!!! have fun!