I am working on that trip to Utah post. I have the first segment all typed up, I just have to find the patience to attach all the pictures. It's such a pain to attach pictures to blog posts, I wish there was a way you could upload them all at once like on Facebook. *sigh* So I promise the Utah trip is coming, please be patient. :)
1 comment:
my friend just bloged abouit this so here is what she saud i hope it helps "FREE. Yay!! Don't you just love free stuff! So it is this photo editing software called Picasa. There is a section where you can make a collage out of any pictures you choose and they can even be different style collages. It is a Google thing so there is this cool little feature that says "blog this" then it signs you in and lets you do a new post including your new picture collage. I like it when i have a lot of pics to blog about. However, as you can see the images can get to be pretty small so if they are important ones or ones that you really want people to see well, then i suggest doing it the regular way. And besides this particular feature, the whole thing is really cool. You can crop, remove red eye, straighten a pic, retouch, put in some special effects, and a lot of other stuff. So try it."
Post a Comment