I am dying to know... someone reading this blog is from North Liberty, Iowa, and I'm dying to know who you are. Feedjit (that's the little bar on the right side that tells where people are who read my blog) tells me you use a Mac. So I'm just curious. Whoever you are, please leave me a comment. :)
And if you got curious and decided to watch the live feed (by clicking at the bottom of the Feedjit bar on the right side of the blog), you will see that there are people from all over the place coming here. Someone from Kansas, someone from N. Carolina, and yes, someone from Ypsilanti, Michigan. (shout out to Kate P. and the twinies!!)
6 comments:
yay ypsi!!! lol!
:)
i wondered what that widget was... kinda a cool little toy...
That would be me! (amandagray from PAL)
I need a email to invite u to my blog, I redid and now unless invite u cant view it.
And here's one from Baton Rouge, Lousiana!
Shelley (MNHall)
:)
I'm lil ol wallingford VT (Although I don't actually live in wallingford, but hey.)
The1Fox from WebMD, but you knew that, LOL!
Beaverton, OR here!! ...Like you didn't know...LOL!!
Post a Comment