Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Blog

So, I recently decided to start a movie review blog. Michael and I watch a newly released movie about once a week, and lately we've seen a lot of movies that I had very strong opinions about, and I just had to say something to somebody... even if nobody cares or reads it. I titled it "An old-fashioned conservative girl's movie reviews." I don't watch rated-R movies. And when I watch a PG-13, I either like it or I hate it. And I won't be afraid to say it. If you are old-fashioned like me, and you don't care for cussing, lots of sex, tons of violence, and all of that, you may be interested in reading my movie reviews. Right now I only have one review up there, but I will be posting plenty more of them in the near future.

No comments: