Friday, October 21, 2011

Random things

So, I have a bunch of random things I wanted to mention, in no particular order. I think I'll make a list.

1) I've been really digging pickles lately. Not that it's so strange, I've always enjoyed pickles, but they've just been especially delicious the last few weeks. I'll blame that on Panera, I've been eating there a lot lately (this kid has got expensive taste!) and they usually give you a pickle spear with your sandwich.

2) A few days ago, I deactivated my Facebook account. It had become too distracting for me, and I am having a hard time in my cell bio class. So I thought if I could eliminate one of my many distractions (and a big one at that) it might help. I missed it a lot the first couple days, now I don't miss it so much. Though I do miss hearing from some of my friends... (hint, hint)

3) Little N (can't really call him a baby anymore!) has really been talking up a storm lately. Well, I guess that's not really new... he's been a talker all his life!! heh heh. But he is actually saying words in English, and with great pronunciation, too!! Is it okay if I make a list within my list...? Here are the words he says most often:
  • Daddy/dad
  • Mommy/mama/mom
  • WAIT!!
  • No!
  • Want it!
  • Bubbles
  • Potty
  • Door
  • Hat
  • Hot
  • Water
  • Milk
  • Baby
  • Hello!
  • Bye!
  • Doggy
  • Eyes (said while poking himself or someone else in the eye)
  • hi!
  • Woohoo! (yes, he really says that, and within proper context. I'm not sure, but I think he got it from me?)
  • ball
  • nose
  • Grandma
  • Okay!
4) I first felt this baby move about three weeks ago, and it's been slowly picking up. Last night I felt him a lot (yes, I'm calling baby a him!) and today I've felt him quite a bit, too!! I just LOVE that feeling!! I can't wait until my boys can feel it on the outside!!

5) I'm not sure whose great idea it was for me to take cell biology... oh, I guess it was mine. Well, I certainly didn't make it a prerequisite for the vet tech program!! *grumpy face* Everything about that class make me want to bang my head on a desk. I think my saving grace is my lab group. They're pretty nice and mostly helpful, especially the lone guy in the group, he is always willing to ask questions of the teacher & make sure we're on the right track.



I just noticed that my kid has been napping for 4 and a half hours. If I don't wake him up now he won't sleep tonight!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I miss you on Facebook :*(

Keep up the updates!

Bethany said...

Evie says Wait! too. And ready, Freddie. Too cute! I second Amanda - Miss you! When's the BIG ultrasound?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I miss you on facebook :(I but I understand why you did it! - Alexis

Linda said...

facebook can be overrated sometimes :) I get addicted really quickly but then have lots of practice just not logging on at all so it's not so bad anymore. I'm so proud of you though! You've got your priorities straight chica :) That's so awesome that Nolan is talking so much... wish Samantha would talk more...