Sunday, October 23, 2011

Other words

I forgot to mention some of N's other words and phrases!! There are getting to be so many that it's hard to keep track! Can you tell I am a proud mama?

When I hand something to him (food, a toy, etc.) he will say "anks, Mom!" Same goes if Dad hands him something... he says "anks, Mom!" and Michael will say, "I'm Dad!" hehehe.

He also says "choo choo" but pronounces it "joo joo" or "doo doo." I can tell he is saying "choo choo" though, because it is when he is playing with his cousin's toy train, or with his own toy cars.

There are probably others I am forgetting, I'll just have to keep making new posts about them ;)

1 comment:

buzygrizz said...

Methinks you need a new family picture up there at the top now that N isn't a baby anymore.
A