Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oops!!


So much for writing once a week... sorry about that!! I'm not really sure what to write about, but I've got a few fun pictures to post. I finished some sewing projects (a nursing cover and a baby carrier), N got a pair of sunglasses (thanks again, Kate!), and he was blessed on Sunday. So on with the pics!!
the new baby carrier


close-up of the fabric for the nursing cover


the nursing cover


N on his blessing day
(and me looking goofy trying to make him smile)


I made his little tie onesie!


Beautiful and sunny out!


Baby sunglasses are SO cute!!


Rockin' a binky and shades


You can't see it really well, but the sunglasses have skulls on 'em.
And I seriously love his monster onesies.





Hey man, tummy time is serious business.



Well, sorry to not have anything exciting to talk about, but I thought maybe you'd forgive me if I posted pictures. hehe!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Pictures of your cutie are always a fun post! :) Adorable! Way to go on the nursing cover, baby carrier and adorable tie onesie! My friend does those tie onesies for baby boys and they are always a hit! Too cute!

Love the sunglasses! He looks like such a cool baby! :)

Kim said...

Oh my N has got so big! Cute as ever!

Rachael said...

U did a great job on all your sewing projects he looks so comfy in the carrier

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! I love the tie onsie, you did a great job!

Legerdemain said...

Great pictures!

Sunglasses on lil ones are so dang cute. :D