Friday, July 16, 2010

Blogging Fail.

I know, I know. I've been really terrible about blogging. Sorry about that. I really have no excuses. May and June were pretty busy months. Near the end of May, N and I took a plane out to Wisconsin to visit Michael's parents. It was Grandma Naomi's first time getting to meet N, so she was thrilled!! We had a lot of fun. We visited some old friends of Michael's, we got to see a petting zoo of sorts (I think I enjoyed that a lot more than N, who fell asleep!), we went to the Jelly Belly factory, saw an exhibit of dog photos and the Waukesha County Museum, and just spent a lot of time with Grandma & Grandpa. We had a blast!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then Michael joined us, and we drove to Missouri to visit his sister Charity and her family. Charity's little girl F is just 20 days younger than N, so it was cute to see them interact a little bit. We spend Memorial day with them and then drove back to Wisconsin the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On our way to Missouri we stopped in Iowa to visit a dear friend of mine, Amanda. Amanda and I met in an online forum a few years ago but had never met in person, so it was fun to meet her and her adorable family!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then, in June, Michael walked for graduation. He hasn't technically graduated yet, but they only have one ceremony a year, and since he will graduate in a few months, he got to walk in the ceremony. So, no degree yet, but we got some nice pics.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N made lots of cute faces:



Tried solid foods:

Got into some cords:


And, well, you know....

We took a trip to Utah at the end of June too, but this post took a long time and I need a break. I'll do it soon though, promise! ;)

7 comments:

Kim said...

N is just too darn cute! I seriously LOL at some of those pictures!

kate said...

finally, you're back! :)

loved all the pics-- that is one cute kid!

iiri said...

N is just adorable!

No worries on blogging, but, HURRY UP and WRITE

;-)!

harrysmama2008 said...

YAY some pics and a new post. i've been waiting:)

The Fintch said...

Oh, he's getting so big and adorable!!

Tell your hubby congrats on graduating / walking!

Amanda said...

N gets cuter every time I see a pic of him :)

You had a busy few months...and it was so much fun getting to see you :)

Brandi said...

I love the pictures! N is so cute I want to kiss his cheeks and make him laugh. I wish you guys were closer! I love you and your family =)