I recently stumbled upon a blog that I have been thoroughly enjoying, it's called
Vick Dog Blog. In case you somehow missed it, NFL star Michael Vick was busted for dog fighting pit bulls a couple years ago. I'm not going to say anything more about it because I have very strong, angry feelings about it. But anyway, the dogs who survived were all rescued and good things have happened for most of them. You can follow some of their stories at the blog I linked (
Vick Dog Blog). It makes me cry a little, but happy tears.
2 comments:
This isn't related to your post at all, but I love your new picture at the top! Maybe it isn't new, but I think it is...LOVE IT!
love the pic too :)
& thats a great blog. i'm sooo glad those dogs are getting a chance at a real life. that jerk vick deserved so much more than a just year in jail....
Post a Comment