
Well, I am officially FULL TERM today!!! That means (theoretically) our baby can come any time now without complications or health issues!! So, I am going to take guesses on when y'all think he will be born!! (you don't have to guess again if you already did on Facebook). Our "official" due date is January 8th, but everyone knows that babies work on their own time schedule. I should also mention that both my mom and sister had their firstborns a few weeks early--my mom had her first around 35 weeks, and my sister had her first around 37 weeks. My dad thought he'd be born today, but I don't exactly see that happening. Even though there are still just over seven hours of the day left, that would be a fast and intense labor & delivery!! And he seems to be cozy with his feet up in my lungs, so I think it may be awhile yet... but I want to know what you think!! Leave a comment!!
10 comments:
i say the 27th. i put it on fb, but i'll go on record here too. & where is th new pic???
I can't believe you are already full term! So exciting! I think you will go to at least 39 weeks, lady.
I said on fb but I will say here also. I think right around the 3rd. 38wks 2 days rings right with me.
Sorry...you are going a little late....Jan 13th (that's my Mom's b-day!)
I'm guessing January 7th, 2010!
I'm guessing January 3rdish.
I think my FB guess was Jan 7th! I'll stick with that!
Congrats on full term and that beautiful belly!!! You're beautiful mama!
i'm going to be cruel and guess the 13th. i think he'll be a good 9 pounds 2 ounces, 21 inches long on the dot.
Let's see... Judging from your pictures I'd say he'll be born on Jan. 3rd. If I'd guess a weight, I'd guess he'll be be 8+ lbs, close to 9 lbs. You look so cute! I can't wait for him to get here and you can show us pictures!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment