Friday, July 17, 2009

Huge milestone...

We have made it to 15 weeks!!! This is huge for us!!! We have now passed the point where I had my first miscarriage, as well as the second. So, I'm pretty stinkin' excited!!! Thank you all for your prayers and everything!! Looks like the third time really will be the charm!!!

I also wanted to mention that I have a webpage for our baby, click here to see it. The password is mandy_moo and no, you don't have to type in your e-mail address.

Last but not least I wanted to show off my little baby bump, it's so exciting to watch it grow!!! Some days I'll look down at it and swear it grew a ton in just an hour's time!!!



3 comments:

Jim and Sue said...

You are a cute pregnant lady!

Michelle said...

Awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO STINKING CUTE!!!!!

marissa ivester said...

i love your little preganant belly!! so adorable! and i am so happy to hear that things are going good this time. you will make it! im sure of that!! i want more more pics as your belly grows! :)