Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prayers needed, please!!!!

Hi everyone, I have a special prayer request for everyone. My very good friend Kate who is pregnant with twin boys has been admitted to the hospital with pre-eclampsia. She could be delivering the babies as we speak, I have no idea (and am so worried for her!) So please, if you can, send a prayer up on Kate's behalf.

Also, I've got some sort of nasty illness... if I don't start getting better soon I guess I will go to the doctor, but I hate going to the doctor!!! I have pressure in my sinuses and a horrible headache, and just this morning I threw up. So if you can pray for me too I would appreciate it :)

8 comments:

Amber Filkins said...

I'll be saying a prayer for Kate.

Also swinging by to say thank you so much for the comment the other day. It's so nice to meet you, and I'll be following along.

So interested in your adoption & the process. I'll been mulling over the idea of adopting in memory of our little baby that we lost. I'll be following your story.

Amber

Amanda said...

Mandy you are such a sweetheart! I have been praying for Kate and the boys...Do they have names yet???

Also, prayers coming for a quick recovery from whatever you have.

Amanda said...

Ah man...I really really want to know! Well I just hope that they get things under control for her so they can stay put a little longer!!!

Anonymous said...

I will pray for both of you for sure! I hope you get better and that everything goes well with your friend. Good luck!

Emily said...

Adam's little sister was born at 24 weeks because of the same thing. She was only 1 1/2 lbs, but is as healthy as can be today. I will pray that your friends will have a wonderful outcome!

Kate said...

thanks so much for this sweetie! we're still hanging in for now-- i'll get as sick as they'll let me to keep the guys baking as long as they're safe!

(& yup-- they have names! we just aren't telling! altho it looks like you won't have to wait long to find out....)

Kate said...

& hope you're feeling better soon! poor sicky!!

Kate said...

hey again! just saw your comment to me... thanks again sweetie! & i do not have your cell, but if you want to give it to me I'll be sure to include you in a nay info texts i send out. :)