I am: eating cheescake
I think: I would like to change to a different doctor... grr
I know: I need to calm down and assume the best....
I want: the next 7 months to be uneventful...
I dislike: dishonesty, unkindness, irresponsibility...
I miss: the days when I didn't have a constant stomach ache
I fear: losing Michael, and miscarrying again
I feel: tired and sick to my stomach
I hear: Dave Matthews Band and my doggies making little noises around the room
I smell: nothing right now, actually.
I crave: sleep
I cry: Much more than I'd like to admit, lately
I usually: spend too much time on the computer.
I search: for information. I love to learn about new things.
I wonder: what I will be doing a year from now...
I regret: not being more kind to certain people in my past.
I love: my husband, my 3 dogs, my parents, siblings, nephews, and nieces.
I care: too much about what other people are supposed to be doing. I need to just do my thing and let others be
I always: say stupid things that sounded funny in my head but come out really wrong
I worry: about my future children...
I am not: perfect
I remember: thinking to myself just weeks after I met Michael that he was the man who could make me happy forever...
I believe: I can do anything I want to... it's just gonna be really hard
I dance: a lot less than I should... I really miss dancing!!!
I sing: when I am happy... and sometimes when I am sad or angry... I love to sing to express myself.
I don't always: eat healthy, sleep when I should, wear shoes. (you know what Tara? I kept that because I am the same way... hehe)
I argue: as seldom as possible, I hate arguing.
I write: far less than I should.
I win: all the classic Nintendo/SNES Mario games, but only when I "cheat" :)
I lose: friends too easily
I wish: that I could fix the broken families that I love....
I listen: to music as often as possible...
I don't understand: God's time table
I can usually be found: at the computer, on the couch, or in bed :D
I am scared: of being alone, of the dark, and of bugs (especially spiders and moths)
I need: sleep
I forget: a lot of things.... I'm a wee bit forgetful :P
I am happy: when I feel loved
I tag: anyone who actually reads my blog!!
No comments:
Post a Comment