Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Four Things Tag

I snagged this off my cousin Brittany's blog.... and I'm oh-so-bored today!! so here goes....

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. I swear the man never gets mad at me, no matter what kind of stupid things I do...
2. He is honestly one of the nicest people I have ever known. He is more patient and kind than I am!!!
3. He is a worthy priesthood holder who works hard at his calling as branch mission leader.
4. He is so dreamy.... :)

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. "Slave labor" in my grandpa's orchard
2. Employee for Frightmares at Lagoon (though I quit before my first day... heh heh.)
3. Deli employee at Macey's Food & Drug in Tooele
4. Machine operator at Old School Racing Embroidery

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. The Ringer
2. The Princess Bride
3. School of Rock
4. Meet the Robinsons

Four TV shows I watch:
1. House
2. Frasier
3. the occasional British comedy
4. 3 was a stretch.... I can't think of any more

Four places I have been:
1. Seattle, WA
2. Hawaii
3. Florida (Yay Disneyworld!)
4. Louisiana

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Mike on his pager at work
2. my dad--he forwards lots of political info/jokes
3. my mother-in-law
4. friends of mine from a WebMD board

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Meat
3. Fresh fruit
4. Chocolate

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Scotland
2. Spain
3. Italy
4. Tahiti

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. The end of April..... :D
2. Mike graduating
3. getting to visit my family... hopefully sometime!!
4. this sorta falls under the visiting family category, but I can't wait to see my new nephew Joseph!!!


Four People I tag: (no pressure, do it if you want to) [hmm do four people even read this blog?]
1. Tara
2. Melanie
3. Selma
4. Rachel W.

1 comment:

iiri said...

Oh, Scotland is awesome!