This week, we had our first official (I say official because I am sure E has eaten all sorts of weird things that I didn't notice) accidental ingestion of a weird item. Michael was putting together some sawhorses we bought, and had all the little parts and pieces out. We had our backs turned for two seconds when we realized E had her mouth full of little metal nuts and bolts. Michael opened her mouth and pulled out everything he could. He continued putting the sawhorses together (and I took E out of the room so she wouldn't eat any more stuff!) and ended up with a couple of missing pieces. So she had definitely swallowed some. Last night when I was rinsing out one of her diapers, I found one of said missing pieces. I was glad to know it made it through okay, and Michael was glad to get it back (washed off in really hot water and soap, LOL!).
I'm not used to dealing with this, N never ate anything as a baby besides food! But E puts EVERYTHING in her mouth! I have even caught her putting dirt in her mouth.
2 comments:
YAY for getting it back... I think ;-)
Need to update pictures lady!
Samantha at a roly poly once haha. Just part of growing up I guess. So gross though :)
Post a Comment