Friday, January 25, 2013

Three!!!

Our little boy just had his third birthday on the 8th. It seems strange to think three years have gone by! In some ways it feels like an eternity (I get the idea that having a toddler just feels like that some days) and in some ways it feels like such a short time. We sure are lucky to have him in our family! He was absolutely worth the wait.

One of his newest sayings is "I always love _____!!" This morning it's bacon. "I always love bacon!!" It cracks me up to hear him say it. His new favorite shows (he has kind of phased out Spongebob) are Dumbo, The Tigger Movie, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Netflix only has one episode of the Mickey Mouse one though, so it's gotten old fast (for me), but N loves it and asks for it all the time. His favorite book is still Are You my Mother? by P.D. Eastman. That's been his favorite for awhile now. We have read it to him so much that he actually has it mostly memorized. He is a lot of fun to have around, and very sweet. He is especially good to his little sister (MOST of the time...).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Mandy! I still can't believe our kiddos are 3! Try Disneyjunior.com for more Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes. They have an app if you have an iPhone or an iPad too. Glad you guys are doing well. -michelle