Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Does anyone even read this anymore?!

I know I haven't posted much in a VERY long time on here... but I'm trying to do better! My brother Jeremy was in town this last week, so between me being sick and having company here I haven't found much time for blogging. Now that he's gone, I sure do miss him! He spoiled me! And little N sure did have fun playing with his uncle Jeremy. They enjoyed a lot of hide & seek while he was here! We also did a beach trip along with a tour of the cheese factory in Tillamook (where of course we gorged ourselves on ice cream and fudge). He got to go to Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland which he really wanted to do, and we saw a few other cool things around, too.

I'm really looking forward to our Utah trip in a few weeks! I sure do miss my family.

4 comments:

Randal and Stef said...

Hi, we still read your blog. It is fun to hear what is going on in your life. Take care.
Randal and Stefanie Flamm

Rae said...

I still read!!! how else would i know what is going on with you guys!!

--Jakki

Anonymous said...

We would love to see you when you are in Utah!!

The De Lays said...

I do