When he is falling asleep, our little N smiles. And I know lots of people claim it's gas, but I would know if it was gas--he isn't quiet about it when he has gas--and it isn't. I think he must have dreams of heaven and angels. Anyway, just have to share this sweet video of him falling asleep. Enjoy!!
9 comments:
oh... my... GOSH!!! the cutest!!! my uterus is aching for another baby!!!
He is just TOOO cute Mandy!
I always was one who thought babies smile...
SUCH a sweetie pie!
So cute
so precious!
i can't decide who he looks more like... either way, he's a cutie!
He is sooooo adorable! We had to watch it 3 times... We laugh whenever he smiles. Cute little dimples too. YEP he's a keeper, looks more like his dad... Just a little biased,
Grandma & Grandpa L
Stop feeding that baby so many beans! -Rob
I think he just looks like his adorable little self...You both look adorable in your baby pics too, of course. I think as he gets older we'll see more resemblance coming out.
Mandy he is sooooo adorable!! I too think that babies can smile and its not just gas. Hunter has always smiled a bunch, even when he was a newborn.
Post a Comment