I can see a little of both in him...and Mandy, you were freaking adorable (well you still are of course). I think maybe Mike's eyes but definitely your mouth.
Hmmmm, I'm totally not good at this....I'll have to see when he gets a little older. Now that Kaisley is 11 months old she TOTALLY looks like me...but at birth I was thinking she'd be more daddy.
mike's eyes & the rest is mom, i think. its so hard to tell when they're newborns tho, bc all newborns tend to really look like dad i think. in a couple months we'll REALLY be able to tell! :)
Yeah he definitely looks like both of you. It's so hard to tell when they are so little, but you are all so adorable. I mean Mandy...look at your adorable hair!!! SO CUTE!
9 comments:
I can see a little of both in him...and Mandy, you were freaking adorable (well you still are of course). I think maybe Mike's eyes but definitely your mouth.
I can see both, Mike's eyes and your nose. I think he has your head. Chin and mouth hard to tell in the picture.
Hmmmm, I'm totally not good at this....I'll have to see when he gets a little older. Now that Kaisley is 11 months old she TOTALLY looks like me...but at birth I was thinking she'd be more daddy.
I cant really tell i think he has a good mixture of you both
I think he looks like Nolan. I guess I see similarities, but really, not enough to say "He looks like his Daddy/Momma".
~shrugs~
(Side note, you and Mike were both adorable too! I see Nolan comes by it naturally!)
I'd say Michael. He's so cute! Congrats!
mike's eyes & the rest is mom, i think. its so hard to tell when they're newborns tho, bc all newborns tend to really look like dad i think. in a couple months we'll REALLY be able to tell! :)
regardless, he is one cute kid!
Yeah he definitely looks like both of you. It's so hard to tell when they are so little, but you are all so adorable. I mean Mandy...look at your adorable hair!!! SO CUTE!
He just looks like himself I think. He's super cute!
Post a Comment