Thursday, November 19, 2009

32 weeks!!!

I'm a little slow getting this up, I'll actually be 33 weeks tomorrow!! I haven't been very good about getting belly shots, so it may surprise you how much I've grown since the maternity shoot!! Here it is...





Also, lately the dogs have a thing with piling on top of me--literally dog piling me!! So I thought I'd show a picture of that. Please ignore how chubby I'm getting. :)


5 comments:

iiri said...

You look beautiful Mandy! You are growing wonderfully! I can't wait, 7 more weeks and we get to see pics of N!!!

Kate said...

awwwwww!!! love the puppers & wow, do you look great! i love the preggo pics, you look so happy & just beautiful :)

p.s. i promise yuor package is forthcoming. i just have to get my butt to the post office!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome! I am still so so happy for you guys! :)

Tara said...

GORGEOUS! You look so cute! And I can't believe that you only have a few weeks left!! AhHH!!

And love the dog picture. So cute. :-)

Emily said...

Love it! Baby bellys are THE BEST!