Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I haven't had anything of interest to share. But finally, I have something great to share... my maternity photos from the professional shoot by Tara Winsor!! So... without further ado, here they are!!!
Mandy, Way to make me cry! I love these pictures and am so happy and excited for you and Mike. You've waited so long and I can't think of a more special couple to have a baby. I'm exited to meet your little rollin' Nolan.
8 comments:
You're looking good!
you look beautiful, and Mike looks so happy! Well, you look happy too, but you know what I mean!
Mandy,
Way to make me cry! I love these pictures and am so happy and excited for you and Mike. You've waited so long and I can't think of a more special couple to have a baby. I'm exited to meet your little rollin' Nolan.
so cute! love them!
i love the one of you two where you're lying down with your head in michael's lap... these are all so gorgeous, & so sweet! what great memories :)
Beautiful pictures! Beautiful mama! Handsome daddy! Can't wait to see this cutie pie you're baking!
Beautiful! How exciting for you both!
super cute pictures! your looking beautiful!
Post a Comment