
It's been awhile since I posted a belly photo. This is just past 24 weeks!!! WOW!!! Where did all the time go? I'll be in the third trimester very soon!!! I am really excited to get my professional maternity photos. Tara Winsor (Mike's cousin's wife, and a very good friend of mine) did a maternity shoot for us out at the beach recently!! I've seen a few of the pictures and I can't wait to be able to share them with you all!! :) But for now this will have to tide y'all over.
On another topic, Mike & I just started classes yesterday. Interestingly, we are both taking chemistry classes this term at the community college, and if he's able to get into the class he wants (the class was full but we're keeping our fingers crossed that it will get... un-full, hehe) we will be able to carpool together, which is so fun!!! It's been a few years since we were going to school together!! I wish we could be in the same class, but oh well. He is more advanced than I, apparently (eyeroll). hehe. I struggle a lot with science classes, but at the same time I LOVE science... yes, physics, chemistry, biology, geology... all of it. Since this is the only class I am taking this term I have plenty of time to dedicate to it so I think I can still get a good grade (fingers crossed!!).
Okay, and now, please excuse me while I shamelessly promote a product for just a minute. I am SO excited about this product I just bought off ebay... the Gentle Leader head harness. Tuesday mornings I go for a walk with my friend and her dog, and I take one of my dogs with me. This morning, I took our biggest dog, Grover. Grover has a choke chain... which does absolutely nothing to keep him from pulling. My friend asked me if I wanted to try her dog's Gentle Leader on him, so I did, and it was amazing. He didn't pull a bit!! It was a completely different walking experience from what I'm used to. It's a similar concept to a horse harness, leading by the face/head instead of the neck. Okay, they should be paying me to advertise for them!!! Ha ha!! But I am seriously excited to get my Gentle Leader, because it means I can actually enjoy walking the dogs, and not worry about straining/hurting myself or baby boy!!! So I can get out and walk more!!! YAY!!! Okay, advertisement over. :)
5 comments:
Awwww. Love the belly!
We have haltis... Gotta LOVE doggy headgear!
I cannot wait to see your beach maternity photos! This photo is absolutely adorable! You are one beautiful and glowing mama!
I absolutely love the pregnant picture! You are so cute!
You look great! I've started working on a little quilt for your little one. Hope it gets done before he's in kindrgarten!
You look so cute Mandy! And from your last post, I would definitely agree that the 2nd trimester is the best. Can't wait to see more photos from you shoot!
Post a Comment