Okay... so first things first. This is our frog friend. I'm not sure what to name him (or her) but we've seen him around a couple times. We have a bug problem, so he is here to help!! Thanks, Mr. Frog!! You don't often see frogs just out and about in Utah, so it's kind of cool to randomly see frogs in our yard here in Oregon. Kinda makes me miss my pet frog Gorpis (2000-2005, RIP).
To get a perspective on how small he is, the black things in the bottom corner here are our house numbers. Okay, maybe that doesn't really put it in perspective very well...These next two pictures are Mike & the missionaries from our branch, building our new fence. We just had like a four foot picket thing, and it just wasn't working.... with our three dogs, and some overly friendly neighbors who don't understand our dogs at all, well, we thought a new, taller fence was in order so we don't get sued.


For some reason I can't find pictures of the finished fence!! But by golly, I know I have some somewhere.... More posts to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment