Congratulations! You will love it and have so much fun!
Congrats, Mandy! That's so exciting--my first was a boy & we had so much fun!
Looks like will have to get a quilt going for a little boy. We're so happy for you!
I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!!
Oh Mandy, Congratulations! I'm so excited for you boys are so much fun. Good luck.
Little boys are so fun! I am loving mine, and I know you will love yours too! Congrats Mandy!
Wow! Congratulations! Looks like all of us were WAY wrong on the poll!
Congratulations mama! Lots of us were just plain old wrong! LOL! Happy blue shopping! Boys are great fun!!!!
yay!!! boys are the best!
Yay!! Happiness!
Congrats Mandy!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congratulations! You will love it and have so much fun!
Congrats, Mandy! That's so exciting--my first was a boy & we had so much fun!
Looks like will have to get a quilt going for a little boy. We're so happy for you!
I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!!
Oh Mandy, Congratulations! I'm so excited for you boys are so much fun. Good luck.
Little boys are so fun! I am loving mine, and I know you will love yours too! Congrats Mandy!
Wow! Congratulations! Looks like all of us were WAY wrong on the poll!
Congratulations mama! Lots of us were just plain old wrong! LOL! Happy blue shopping! Boys are great fun!!!!
yay!!! boys are the best!
Yay!! Happiness!
Congrats Mandy!!
Post a Comment