Well ladies and gents, it's almost that time!!! I will hit 18 weeks on Friday, and they have scheduled my "big ultrasound" for next Monday!!! So it's time to take the poll... do you think we're going to have a boy, or a girl? Voting closes next Monday before my appointment!!!
UPDATE: By popular request, I am listing symptoms in case people want to vote according to old wives tales. :)
Morning sickness (nausea as well as vomiting at least once a day) from about week 6 to week 14 or 15 (I still throw up here and there, but it's mostly gone).
My hair seems to be growing a bit faster than normal (including, unfortunately, the hair right below my belly button. ew!)
I haven't had too many specific cravings, though I guess I did eat a lot of fruit in the first trimester, and couldn't stand meat. Also, I seemed to have an allergic reaction to dairy in first tri, which luckily seems to have faded away...
I can't really think of any other symptoms that would relate to any of the OWTs, so that's it I guess... now go vote!! ;)
please :D
8 comments:
I just wanted to let you know I LOVE the new layout!!! :-)
I used to think boy, but this last week or so I have been thinking girl.
So I am going to go with girl.
GIRL!!!!!!!
Wow, I can't believe it's big u/s time already!!!!! Yippee, sending you OLV's!
I haven't been wrong yet (5 for 5), and I voted girl!
how excitng i say girl!
I say boy! Congrats on the awesome milestone!! I can't wait to hear the results.
I think 'it' will be a 'she'.
I say BOy just because everyone else seems to think girl.
Post a Comment