





We are 10 weeks 3 days pregnant. This is the farthest I have made it in pregnancy before!!! Everything looked like it should. We had a heart beat of 163 bpms, and we even got a little wave from our little guy/gal!!! It was like he or she was reassuring me... "Hey Mom, I am okay in here!!!" I even think the baby's profile looks like me as a baby. I also think we're going to have a mouth breather (the kid didn't stand a chance with both of us as his/her parents). Wish you could see my face, I am beaming!! In between burps that is.
19 comments:
Mandy!! This is so exciting! You know, those early profiles can be very telling. Kenna's profile at 11 weeks looked very much like my husband. I kept telling Marc she would look like him, but he didn't believe me....until she was born!
Congrats & you've got a beautiful little one in there!
Mandy and Mike, we are thrilled for you and pray that all goes well this time!
Congratulations Mandy! I am so excited for you, and I can't wait to see how everything progresses with you and this little one. I'm absolutely thrilled! Congrats again!
We are so excited for you! I can't wait to see you as a mom! Congratulations!!! We will pray you have a happy and healthy pregnancy from here on out!!
yay!!! congrats that is soooo exciting!!!
YAY congrats Mandy! Soooo exciting!!!
This post is absolutely beautiful!!! I am so happy for you guys! Hi little beanie!!!!! I'm jumping for joy that you are in there!!!!
YEAH!!!!! Congratulations! That is SO exciting and I am SOOOO happy for you two!
i congratulated you guys everywhere else, so i thought i'd do it hree too! :) so happy for you girl!
I just heard this wonderful news from Grandma. I am so happy (and teary-eyed) right now! Congratulations!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! You always hear about these stories about people putting in their adoption papers and then getting pregnant! Congrats again!
that is such good news I am so excited for you! congrats and goodluck we will keep you in our prayers that you have a healthy pregnacy and baby!!! :)
omg! congrats!! i am so thrilled for you guys!!!! i cant stop smiling now :)
I'm so excited!!! And yes, I could tell Gia looked exactly like me with John's eyes just by her profile ultrasound pic. You're not crazy.
HOORAY!!!! I'm so excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats you two! We're excited for you and we'll be thinking about you throughout the pregnancy. Keep us posted!
Congrats! I am so so happy for you! What an amazing blessing!
I am so happy for u guys!!
Post a Comment