Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not doing so hot...

Hey all, just wanted to post a quick update of what happened to me yesterday. I was having trouble breathing yesterday so we went to the ER. I started throwing up (in the bathroom fortunately) and they found that I seem to have a nasty flu virus or something. I struggle keeping anything down and my stomach hurts as well as being hungry and nauseous. And I ache all over. I am miserable. I really hope this goes away soon. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you.

10 comments:

Kim said...

Prayers headed your way!

Anonymous said...

Ah man! Get better soon!

Kate said...

sweetie, i'm so sorry you feel so awful! i emailed you back before i read this... hope you guys are ok. will be keeping you all in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

I will def pray for you!! I hope you get feeling better! Love you Mandy!!!

Jim and Sue said...

Get well soon!

~Erinn~ said...

Feel better!!!!

Michelle said...

Oh no! I'll be praying for you!

hoLLY said...

im so sorry feel better!!!

Amanda said...

Prayers are coming! It seems like this is going around a lot! Take care of yourself.

Britt O. said...

Aww.. that doesn't sound like fun. Take Care and you are in our prayers!