Friday, May 22, 2009

got nothing better to do...

I feel bad I haven't really been good about writing on the blog here. But truthfully there isn't really much to update. Life right now is a bit boring. I'm just trying to prep myself and my girls for camp next month. GAH--it's next month!!! I've got so much to do still!!! All the other wards in our stake have camp directors, but our little branch doesn't get a camp director, so it falls upon my shoulders as president. Things were really crazy (and there was some drama) when we had to turn in forms and pay for camp last month. I don't even want to know how the camp certification will go. *sigh* Don't get me wrong, I love being the YW president, but it is a lot more work than I had ever imagined. I admire women who can make it look easy.

In other news... well, there isn't any. Honestly things are kind of at a standstill right now. Just watch, now that I've said that, all kinds of crazy things will start happening. I guess I need to take a few deep breaths while I still have time...

6 comments:

marissa ivester said...

theres always a calm before the storm.... lol!

Kate said...

woo-camp! is it like an all girls' summer camp? fun!

love the new blog pic & design-- you guys are so cute! :)

Sammie said...

Nice pic of you two. What's girl's camp without drama?

Anonymous said...

Uh oh...I guess I should just say good luck...hopefully nothing too bad happens. :D

Good luck with camp. Let us know how it goes.

Jim and Sue said...

Love the new photo!

Anonymous said...

i don't envy you.... i hope i NEVER have to go back to YW camp ever again.