Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June is almost over!!

I can hardly believe it, but it's true. June is almost over!!! We are reaching the middle of the year... along with which comes something big--our anniversary!! This year marks our 2 year anniversary!!! I know it's not a way big deal, it's just two years.... but it's really exciting to me!! I'm hoping we'll get to go to the Olive Garden. We save that for special occasions. :)

By the way, how does everybody like my new music playlist? :) I have seen this on lots of other blogs and finally caved to it. I absolutely LOVE music, so I always like to share with others. I still have a lot of things to figure out about blogging though...... does anyone teach a class about blogging? ha ha!!

Well it's really late at night so I can't make this post too long but I wanted to say that maybe I'll post the talk I gave in church on Sunday, but I'll save it for a day when I have enough time to translate it back into English. :) If anyone is interested in the Spanish version, let me know.

One last quick thing... I didn't end up getting to go to the YW camp this week because I decided too last-minute so they couldn't get me in. However, I got to go with our branch's YW presidenta and first counselor (I'm second counselor) for dinner tonight. We got there around 2:30 or so and just kind of hung out with the girls for the afternoon. It was a lot of fun. But that's why I'm up so late, we got back about an hour ago, and it just didn't seem right to go straight to bed!!! he he!!! Next year I will plan better so I can attend the camp for the whole week!!!

Now it's off to bed for me and the dogs!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Mandy I am so glad you have a blog! I love it! One more cousin I can keep in touch with! I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I hope all is well with you two! Hopefully we can see you down here soon :)

Melanie said...

Hey, I'm 2nd counselor in YW too! Right on. Awesome job on blogging BTW, I'll have to check it out more often now! :D