Well, it's been a long time since I posted here... I figured it's about time to post again. However, there isn't really much exciting going on, so I don't really have anything to talk about. I am using the lap top in bed :) and my hubby is asleep next to me after a long night at work.
Oh, I actually just remembered.... Mike had a job interview at Intel to become an engineering technician (right now he's just a plain ol' technician). Bad news is, he'd have more responsibilities but get paid the same as he already gets paid. Good news is, he'd get to do more hands-on stuff at work, and does have the potential to eventually make more money. So he is trying to decide if he should take the offer, or stay where he is.
I, on the other had, have not yet found a job. Yes, I am looking for a job. I want to save up some $$$ for our trip to Disneyland this fall with my parents!!! Also, I want to help pay for my schooling, help pay to fix up our house, help stock our tiny and almost nonexistent food storage, and possibly start saving up for adoption... I haven't given up on me getting pregnant, but I'm not so sure I want to try IVF, so if the IUIs and fertility meds don't ever work, we will most likely adopt :)
Hmmm... what else is there to say....? Well, I am working with the young women at church (girls ages 12-18) and it is a LOT more challenging than I thought. I have to watch my every move and word, so I can be a good example to them. In the whole YW presidency, I am the youngest (therefore closest to their age) so they really look up to me and feel more comfortable around me. Our branch president has specially asked me to befriend the girls who are really struggling. So I definitely have my work cut out for me there.
I guess that's about it... that's a pretty long post, for not having anything to say, huh? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment