Monday, November 24, 2008
I almost forgot...
So a few weeks ago I mentioned my attempt at a completely dairy free cheesecake that I made for my dad who is highly allergic to dairy. So... *drumrolll please* all those who tasted it--including me, my mom, my dad, and Michael--declared it palatable. My husband was willing to try it a few different times (I guess he liked it, it's hard to tell with him) and my dad said it was delicious!! He loved it!!! I was very pleased to hear that from him (especially since I spent so much time and $$ on it!!) I personally didn't care much for it, it had a kind of funny aftertaste and kind of a grainy texture. But as I said, I deemed it palatable, and I guess if I ever found myself allergic to dairy I'd probably find it much more appealing, knowing it was the closest to real cheesecake I'd ever get again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awesome!! Glad that it worked out so well and that it was liked! Good job!
Wow! I didn't even know that was possible!! Good for you!!! HOpefully you can keep having dairy!
Very interesting. How does one make a dairy free cheesecake????
Post a Comment