Friday, April 11, 2008

It's Friday!

However I am not all that excited about it... my weekend doesn't really begin until Mike's work week is over, and that's not until Sunday morning. I really should be cleaning right now, but it's extra hard motivating myself when my back still hurts (got a pinched nerve yesterday). We are still having phone problems, so we had to bump up our monthly cell phone minutes and have all our home phone calls forwarded to the cell phone. Luckily I can just let the call go to voicemail and then check voicemail online and decide if it's worth using minutes and calling the person back. :) We are going through a tough spot financially because we owe a lot on taxes (an accidental misunderstanding at Mike's work... they defaulted him to say he has like 7 kids!), but God has blessed us for paying our tithing. I just got a check yesterday from the fertility specialist for like $76 because we apparently overpaid them last cycle! So I celebrated by buying a frozen pizza for us and some rawhide for the dogs....aaand.... some chocolate for me!!! :D

mmmm.... chocolate covered raisins.....

1 comment:

Melanie said...

AWWW! That would be awesome if you guys lived close by! Our town is my favorite place ever! I've never felt so at home anywhere else in my life. They just don't make people like this anymore. You guys would fit right in!