Welcome to our Blog!!! We, the Christiansens, consist of Michael, Mandy, Grover (dog), and Frida (dog). We have lived in Hillsboro, Oregon for just over a year.
Michael works for Intel and goes to school at Oregon Institute of Technology. Mandy currently works hard trying to keep the house organized and clean. Mandy is also going to school at Portland Community College. She is studying Spanish.
We have been trying for about 15 months to get pregnant. Mandy is taking fertility meds and we are going to do an IUI probably at the beginning of February.
2 comments:
I replied to you on WebMD. I'm sorry to see that you had a loss. We both know it sucks. However, I wish you the best of luck as you TTC. Also, welcome to the world of blogging. If you want to see more about me, my non-pregnancy blog (we're not telling many people yet) is http://cucinabuona.blogspot.com. Just don't make any pg related comments on that one if you go there! All the best and good luck.
we need you to update your blog more!!! We need to keep in touch!
Post a Comment